Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight

I slept a lot better last night thanks to the cool air circulating through the room. Denton decided to call me right before 7 in the morning, much to my chagrin, but luckily he had to go literally 2 or 3 seconds after I answered. I went to the bathroom real quick, turned my heating pad back on, and went back to bed. The kids and I slept in as much as we could. We got up and had breakfast and had some fresh mango and pineapple as well. I need to start buying more mango, because Brayden could probably finish a whole one by himself =P. We finished up and cleaned up. I talked to Denton some more. He's obsessed at the moment with me buying him a Nintendo DS. I never thought I'd have to deal with one of those things in my house, but apparently someone over there has one and he loves to play it.

The kids and I watched some movies and played on and off, and I did some laundry. I decided after a few hours I really needed to lay down, so Brayden and I laid down for a little bit. It was nice. We got up and relaxed around the house some more and cleaned here and there. After a while, I decided to at least get started on tackling my floors, so I got my foyer, hallway, and kitchen vacuumed and steamed. After that, I got down to dinner. We switched over to chicken tonight and I just seasoned and baked it and made some homemade cheesy corn biscuits and peas as well. Surprisingly, Hayden's favorite part was the peas, and Brayden tore up his chicken. I liked it all =) I let the kids have a little bit of ice cream afterwards as well, and I had just a few bites because I was stuffed from dinner. I finished up the dishes, and then sat down with the kids. Once again, I had a few days to catch up on this, and it wasn't fun =/ I'll have to manage my time around this a bit better =P I'll be heading to bed after this. back to getting up early again, but luckily it's another 4 day school week, followed by a 3 day school week. Hayden's got his parent/teacher conference coming up next week, and that will be the deciding factor of whether we're going to keep him in school. I'm just not completely happy with it, and Denton told me this weekend he is finally on board fully supporting me in whatever I decide. That really made me feel good. We shall see in about 2 weeks what we'll do.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment