Monday, October 31, 2011

Day Twenty-One

[Sunday, October 30, 2011]

This day was going to be a dedicated lazy day. We had had such a busy, long, exhausting past 2 days, so we needed to catch up on some rest this day. Thank goodness we fell back in the middle of the night so we ended up with an extra hour of sleep, and still slept in. When we finally got out of bed we came down, had breakfast, and just relaxed. I had nothing planned for the day except for lounging around, maybe some light cleaning, and inputting my volunteer hours that I had written down on scratch paper before I lost it. We watched movies, played games, took a nap, and just relaxed. We talked to Denton a bit here and there to catch up on our wonderful weekends as well. I did end up inputting my volunteer hours, and caught up on some emails as well.

I did some laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, and made dinner. We also worked on Hayden's reading for school. After all that, it was time for bed. As I said, it was a relaxing, boring, but very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment